16mm, 9 min, sound
This 1940’s artifact is coupled with music by Nino Rota to expose the existential skeleton in the closet: our perilous journey on the planet Earth. A readymade film with the barest of interventions.
Thanks to Hollis, Federico, and Materials for the Arts.
Jeanne Liotta dares to leave the perceived perfect. Matthias Mueller
- CINEMA RITROVATO, TORINO FILM FESTIVAL, ITALY
- FOUND FOOTAGE #1, BIELEIFELD GERMANY
- EUROPEAN MEDIA ARTS FESTIVAL,OSANBRUCK GERMANY
- DEUTCHESFILMMUSEUM, FRANKFURT
- SAN FRANCISCO MUSEUM OF MODERN ART